Thursday, July 16, 2009

HEAD COUNT AND MEALS

Logan emailed me about a head count and about tables for eating etc. I tried to group everyone by families to get an accurate head count. He also ask about who was going to be there when. If I got any of this wrong please correct me. We can move the tables anywhere we want as long as we put them back when finished. I had originally requested the pavilion they have up there (which is just a slab of concrete with a roof), but for some reason I don't think we got it because they did not charge us for it. I would imagine if no one is using it, we could. Since the pavilion is down at the camping area and we are going to do most the cooking in the cabins it would be better to eat up there. Hope this helps.

1.BOBO
2.MIMI

3.STEVE Leaving Monday Night
4.SINDEE
5.LANCE Leaving Monday Night

6.STEPHANIE
7.THOMAS
8.MACKENZIE
9.MEKHI
10.COURTNEY
11.SHANE

12.ANNETTE Leaving Tuesday
13.LOGAN Leaving Tuesday
14.DUSTON Leaving Tuesday

15.CASSIE Leaving Tuesday
16.ADAM Leaving Tuesday


17.CELIA
18.BRUCE Leaving Sunday noonish
19.JASON
20.BRIANNA
21.BEN

22.JANNA Leaving Monday Morning
23.MEGAN Leaving Monday Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.